Sunday, February 15, 2009

cupcakes and cuties.

I can't wait for Cupcakes and Cuties III! Cupcakes and Cuties II was a blast.
The cupcakes were cute and the cuties were even cuter.

I am, usually, a fan of Valentine's Day. This year, I hit some rough patches getting there, but in the end, it was still lovely. I was surrounded by pinks and reds and whites, friends and family and food, and lots and lots of love and laughter.

I guess that what my version of Valentine's Day is all about. I got to make people smile and I smiled along with them. I wouldn't give this up for the world.

Would I have enjoyed a fancy dinner or a romantic evening? YEAH?! And when that person and time comes, I'll be happy to enjoy it. Though I doubt I'd cancel Cupcakes and Cuties for a him. . .

But, again, THIS is what I'm happy to be able to do. I love my friends. They are always there for me and I love being there for them. Now on to the cupcake parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment