I used to say I don't know what kind of man I'd like in my life, but I think it's a bit clearer now. It is interesting that what I'd want in a guy is what I'd like in any friend.
So here's my list. He should:
- Be funny
- Be genuinely nice
- Be supportive of my goals and have goals that he's working on that I can be supportive of in return
- Be open to new experiences, places, people, things.
- Be interested in and appreciative of different forms of art.
- Always be willing to learn something new.
- Be more doer than talker. Life is short, talking about things can go on forever.
- Be funny. Again. I love a good sense of humor.
- Be a great conversationalist. I love exchanging ideas.
- Find that being involved in the community is important and find a way to be involved. Large or small.
Does anyone else have a list?
Thanks for reading.
*Listening to N.E.R.D. "Love Bomb" *