Friday, December 26, 2008

and i drink cups of tea. . . [the hot-chocolate edition]

Christmas was wonderful! No, Santa did not bring me a boo (he skipped me again) but I got to spend fun times with family.

Christmas Highlights:



  • Christmas Eve at my cousin's.

  • Seeing her son spaz when he saw his brand new drum set. He's 3.

  • Seeing my brother, nephew (who is so, so, so tall now) little cousins, and bigger ones and playing fun singing games on the PS3.

  • Christmas dinner with my Nana.

  • Bringing my Great Aunt to that Christmas Dinner (she has Alzheimer's and dementia)

  • My Great Aunt not remembering much, but singing along to and even leading old gospel songs: "Glory glory, hallelujah, since I laid my burdens down" and "Jesus is on the mainline, tell Him what you want. . . " She even brought in the bass a couple of times!

  • Opening presents Christmas morning over hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.

Today is the first day of Kwanzaa! Yay!

What are your Christmas higlights? Any great gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment