- Christmas Eve at my cousin's.
- Seeing her son spaz when he saw his brand new drum set. He's 3.
- Seeing my brother, nephew (who is so, so, so tall now) little cousins, and bigger ones and playing fun singing games on the PS3.
- Christmas dinner with my Nana.
- Bringing my Great Aunt to that Christmas Dinner (she has Alzheimer's and dementia)
- My Great Aunt not remembering much, but singing along to and even leading old gospel songs: "Glory glory, hallelujah, since I laid my burdens down" and "Jesus is on the mainline, tell Him what you want. . . " She even brought in the bass a couple of times!
- Opening presents Christmas morning over hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.
Today is the first day of Kwanzaa! Yay!
What are your Christmas higlights? Any great gifts?