Monday, December 29, 2008

ten things. not on topic. skip if you must.

one.
Today, breakfast will consist of gingerbread and egg nog coffee because I said so.

two.
I have a wish-list longer than I did before Christmas.

three.
I have to figure out the times for my dance and yoga classes and how they fit in with my grad school classes.

four.
I am excited about tonight. And tomorrow night. And the night after.

five.
Today is the fourth day/principle of Kwanzaa: Ujamaa (Coopertive Economics.)

six.
Really good number.

seven.
I need to pull out my new sewing machine and get started on . . . something.

eight.
I feel like whining, but I'll save that for another time. (I have reasons, well, so I think)

nine.
I am not ready for school to start back up.

ten.
This was such a lovely list.

No comments:

Post a Comment