Wednesday, January 14, 2009

forever. and a day.

I haven't posted here in FOREVER!

Sorry about that.

News:
I've just gotten over strep throat and am working through mono. (So thankful for my mother who cared for me!)

Guitar Hero has healing powers.


Better News:

Cupcakes and Cuties (Valentine's Day gathering) and My 24th Birthday Bash (24 on the 24th) are both in the early planning stages. I'm excited.

Best News:
I missed posting on the founding day of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.! We're 89 and still leading the way in service. I'm thankful for our 5 Pearls and their dedication to create a sisterhood that was different. Becoming a part of this sisterhood has changed my life forever.
Scholarship, Service, Sisterly Love, Finer Womanhood. That's what it's all about!

Bush is on his way out! Obama will be installed tomorrow! I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment