Sunday, August 16, 2009

IRL || random thoughts.

I'm working on a post about the amazing road trip I had with my mom and sisters. It will have photos. Meanwhile, I just want to share a few random thoughts:

one.
Kevin Michael is quickly becoming a favorite. His music moves me, feels good.

two.
Freedom and Fear can't exist together. We need to overcome fear in order to be free. I need to overcome fear to be free.

three.
I need to spend more time with my loved ones. I miss my friends, sorors, family members.

four.
Planning visits to museums. I really need to get to MOCA in Detroit and the Hands on Museum in Ann Arbor. The Hands On just seems fun and a reminder of childhood freedom. And the apple orchard in the fall. Accepting companions to accompany me. :)

five.
I have a strong desire to try my hand a a fresh peach cobbler. Mmmm.

six.
It's nice to be thought about.

seven.
Life has just gotten more interesting. In a good way. I feel extra young and kind of giddy ;)

eight.
I'm ready for the semester to begin. And to move into the new apartment! September will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment