Friday, December 18, 2009

UPDATE || back again.

I am finally done with finals. I've designed and constructed a cute 40's-inspired (but maybe not as much now) dress; I've adapted a novel and directed it (it was fabulous); I've written a literature review; and wrote a business plan (which was well-received).

I am proud of myself for accomplishing this and more as there are little niggly things that go along with all of those assignments.

I am also very tired. Very tired. And my house is a mess.

Besides that, I am glad to have a bit more time to blog. Although I've had lots of schoolwork to do, I spent a lot of time thinking about stuff. Because thinking is what I do. So sometime between now and . . . I don't know, you'll be able to read my ramblings about love, marriage, growing up, body issues and stuff like that. That's all been on my mind. And I like to say what's on my mind, or at least I am starting to begin to say what is on my mind. Ha. How do you like that?

Anywho, I am excited to be done with the semester. I've met some really great people. I've learned a lot about theatre and myself. I'm figuring out where and how I fit into the scheme of things. I even have a chance to feel giddy once in a while (or more than once in a while). Life is good. I think that's the gist of it. Life is just good. It may not be terribly adventurous or even the exact way I want it to be. But it's good.

Yeah.



now playing: the entire christmas musiq album.

No comments:

Post a Comment