Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LIFE || list time.

one.
I have to get all my wisdom teeth pulled. Ow.

two.
I love how quiet the snow is. And how pretty it glistens. I hate that I have to drive in it/ trek though it for class and work. Ugh.

three.
I really want to go out. Or somewhere. And party. I am bored sitting in this house lots of times. Give me ideas please! I'm in need of fun!

four.
I love people. I love so many people. This makes me happy. And I'm glad to talk to/get closer to people more and more. You always learn something new about the person sitting next to you.

five.
Still no B-day plans.

six.
Super excited about V-Day and cupcakes.

seven.
I wish we would get snow days at universities. Doesn't usually happen.

eight.
Fun.

nine.
Love.

ten.
I think I'm at the end of my list. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment