Sunday, May 9, 2010

UPDATE || changes?

I've been thinking about the format and direction of . . . and i drink cups of tea lately. I know that I want to change the format of it a bit, maybe follow some sort of theme. I'm really not sure though because the content here is all over the place, and it's been a semi-personal blog for most of the time I've had it. I don't even think many people read it, you know? But I'd like to make it different or bigger somehow.

There'll be a few changes in the coming months and I also will be more regular with posting. Thanks to those who already read . . . and i drink cups of tea so far! Comments and suggestions are welcome! Please and thanks.

And just for good measure, The new Beyonce video "Why Don't You Love Me":

"Why Don't You Love Me" - Beyoncé from Beyoncé on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment