Saturday, August 7, 2010

ART || words of/from an artist.

Hey! I'm back.

Please forgive the excessive gushing that follows, but I can't help it:

I think that Kanye West is probably my most favorite artist. Ever. But I never know how to start a blog post about my musical journey with Mr. West. And I don't know if I ever will be able to write about it here. Just know that Kanye West's music has had a huge impact on me. He's arrogant, flashy, stylish, funny, arrogant (again) but most of all HE. IS. AN. ARTIST.

I never click the links on Twitter when artists/celebrities/stars go live on Ustream. But this time, after reading a few comments of other tweeters, I jumped on the bandwagon. And I'm glad I did.

He talks about his inspirations, his creative process, and what's coming next:




Embarrassing Confession: As I watched this, tears began to form. That's when I really realized how much I admire this man's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment