Wednesday, July 21, 2010

IRL || gadgets.

Hey there.
It's been a while, huh?

Life's been good. I started a new job so I've been busy. I'm heading to Dallas for my sorority's national conference. I got my hair twisted and I love it!

And. . . my gadgets have been hating me. So you know about my computer crashing on me. I had to get a new hard drive. So it's working, but I have nothing. Next, my camera decided that it was tired of taking pictures and that thing broke. And finally, my iPod nano screen is cracked or something so I can't see what songs are playing or whatnot. It's been a bit sucky.

Hopefully this means life's going to turn around and I'll be able to get newer, better gadgets in the near future. Yeah. I hope that's what that means.

In the meantime, I probably won't be blogging until after the conference is over. Bummmer. But I still love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment