Wednesday, December 17, 2008

one.
One thing I enjoy about being finished with classes and finals is that I can do whatever I want with my time, including waiting impatiently and excitedly and nothing else, if it so suits me. Well, I choose to do so today and will until close to six tonight. Love.

two.
Last night was photos and blogging. I support this blog: www.urbanskydiving.blogspot.com and the fun, pretty, conscious, serious girl who is writing it. Unlike mine, I'm sure this one will have a focus and a point.

three.
Over break I plan on going to Mercury Coffee Bar. Probably more than once. I am looking for people to accompany me. Thanks. I also hope I can fit in a Friday Night Live at the DIA.

four.
Happy-making thing(s) include: witnessing fly hair, photo shoot on a Tuesday night, presenting my last final project, safe travel in the snow.

five.
Yeah. I really like Common's new CD. A Lot.


Listening to Common "Make My Day"
"Yeah i think i like her because she really makes my day. . . "

1 comment:

  1. LMAO witnessing fly hair!!!

    and I am def down to go to the Mercury bar as well as the DIA.

    ReplyDelete