Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MUSIC || missing: have you seen this man?

In 2007, he released his debut, self-titled album. Then he disappeared. You'd think he'd be hard to miss with the gigantic curly 'fro, soulful songs, and (in my opinion) an AMAZING voice.

His name: Kevin Michael. Known for such songs as "If I Ain't Got You" and "It Don't Make Any Difference To Me." The album is full of topics covering love to race to break-ups to lust.

I'm 3 years late to this party. But I. LOVE. HIM. Ok, I know, I love everybody it seems. But his voice is. . . I can't really describe it. He sings. No gimmicks. No tricks. Just pure vocalization. And it's refreshing.

I can't find anything new on him. That saddens me. I hope he's still out there. Somewhere. Making music. And if you've seen him or heard from him, please let me know. I'd appreciate it.


And just for fun: Kevin Michael covering Rihanna's "Umbrella." In love. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment