Thursday, June 10, 2010

UPDATE || wanna share? the music summer

I love music.
I love it because it's always a journey.
The journey I love the most is the growth I, the listener, can have with an artist. I don't know these people, but I remember "meeting" them through the music and what impact their music had on my life. Sometimes the music makes me think, other times it makes an new genre click for me, and even more times it just lets me widen my horizons.
I fall in love with lyrics, voices, textures. And I want to write about it. And I have written about it. I've charted my musical journeys with Kevin Michael, Robin Thicke, Lupe Fiasco, Mos Def, and Nat "King" Cole. Now I want to hear other stories.

I am looking for guest bloggers
to share their journeys with their favorite artists. When did you meet them and how have they influenced your lives? If you're interested give me a buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment